Are you ready to build a life of harmony and balance with your life calling?
Are you in a space of transition?
Need a reality check and a boost in your development?
Is coaching right for you?
- Dissolve underlying and limiting beliefs, and develop discipline that works
- Identify, clarify, and achieve your goals
- Create incremental steps toward making your intentions real
- Acquire tools that are rooted in your own awareness for your success
- Balance the body, mind, and consciousness
- Find your passion
- Become more productive
Sessions may include the following: eating habits, herbs, Thai alignment technique, conversations, games, activities, and lifestyle recommendations along with special Yogic methods for unfolding higher capacities of aliveness, senses, and awareness. You will leave the session feeling alive, fully present to the moment—and ready to move forward.
Here are some powerful questions to consider —
- Can I honor and celebrate the unfolding of my path?
- How can I live in a way that makes me and in turn, the world feel more alive?
- How am I getting my message out there?
- How can I show up and be part of the transformation?
- What action can I take that will guide me to my next evolution?
- Am I more committed to my calling or to my comfort?
“Alena brings powerful yet gentle, loving presence and awareness to every interaction. She sees beauty in all. Through intuition and a depth of knowledge, she is able to help people uncover their innate wholeness and connection to the Source of Life, removing or resolving blocks in body-mind-spirit. You may find yourself transformed into your true likeness and potency, through healing encounters with Alena.”
-Terese R, LGPC
“Alena’s approach is warm and welcoming. One becomes both energized and relaxed quite easily in her presence. Alena has been encouraging, reassuring, and compassionate. She has a grounded presence that invites openness, awareness, and exploration of self and spirit. She will lead you on a journey that you won’t regret.”
“What a magical experience for both my daughter, and myself finding our creative centers through meditation and art. Thank you.”